SeeedStudio BeagleBone Green
What is SeeedStudio BeagleBone Green?
SeeedStudio BeagleBone Green (BBG) is a joint effort by BeagleBoard.org and Seeed Studio. It is based on the open-source hardware design of BeagleBone Black and developed into this differentiated version. The BBG has included two Grove connectors, making it easier to connect to the large family of Grove sensors. The on-board HDMI is removed to make room for these Grove connectors.
Processor: AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications
- USB host
- 2x 46 pin headers
- 2x Grove connectors (I2C and UART)
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
- plus much more